ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our team is currently looking for a Senior Consultant, a person that can help us deliver successful products to our customers while ensuring top quality throughout the stages of our projects.
• Taking responsibility for definition, documentation, and successful completion of projects and initiatives in Digital Supply Chain area
• Facilitating search and development of elegant solutions to hard business and technical problems, architecture design and driving they delivery
• Supporting definition of the solution roadmap
• Evaluating the best technical setup for our future, choosing the right frameworks and technologies and organizing project tasks and people
• Contribute to the delivery of innovative business critical and mobile solutions used worldwide. You will be using cutting-edge technologies, and receive support and training as needed.
• You will work in a great international team with friendly people and young spirit, everything packed in informal atmosphere.
• You will be part of international agile teams, with e.g., Designers, Operations and Robotics Experts, Software Engineers, Test Engineers and Product Owners.
• Understanding business requirements and business objectives
• Analyze requirements’ complexity and technologies
• Communication with business partners and internal stakeholders
• Analyzing User Stories / Change requests and designing operations or IT solutions
• Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve business goals
• Analyzing, compiling and presenting information
• Adopting new technologies and working with technology providers
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
We are looking for candidates with strong ability to contribute to, start and manage projects with high visibility at all stages, and good understanding of state-of-art technologies and tools. You should be a person with engineering-minded background and problem-solving thinking, and it’s ideal if you have previous experience with technology.
• Business consulting and project experience, ideally in an environment on the intersection to technology
• Ability to lead and manage specialist-based, high performing and multicultural product team
• Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Logistics processes
- Automation and robotics
- Information technology and cloud
- Data analytics and engineering
• Preferably logistics, IT or engineering background
• Excellent communications skills (fluent English necessary), enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player
It would be great if you are detail oriented, self-motivated and pro-active. We need a true team player who can also work independently and is fun to be with.
Last but not least, we need you to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Company car
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program…